Designation: CNC Operator
Experience: 2 to 3 years of manufacturing experience
Salary: As per company standards
Location: Near TIN Factory, Bangalore
1. Create and maintain documentation of CNC programs.
2. Should be able to do coding programme for CNC machine.
3. Analize drawings to determine dimensions and to choose cutting tools, machine speeds and feed rates.
4. Responsible for storage, verification, use and proper maintenance of the jigs and fixtures.
5. Responsible for product quality, rejection control.
6. Responsible to maintain productions logs and backup of CNC programmes.
7. Make manual program adjustments as necessary.
8. Should be able to do correction on the machine to ensure the component is within tolerances.
9. Using knowledge of safety standards to avoid workplace accidents.
10. Responsible for implementation of 6S audit findings and regular practice in work area.
11. Training new hire on machine operation procedures.
12. Responsible for machine maintenance in order to reduce machine down time.
13. Should be able to Plan, Design, manufacture necessary tooling required for production.
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||CNC programs CNC machine CNC Programmer CNC Turning Operator CNC Turning jigs and fixtures 6S audit|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mahesh|