• Analyse and develop OBIEE 11G technical solutions.
• Complete requirements analysis, capture and document the customer’s business and technical
• Research and recommend technology to improve the current OBIEE systems.
• Contribute to the design and implementation of the metadata and/or reporting components of the solution (building and/or modifying OBIEE 11G Repositories) including testing and deployment of the components.
• BI Publisher and Map viewer.
• Datawarehouse Design.
• QA/Data Transformation
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum 5 years' experience in all aspects of OBIEE report development, including report creation, subject area modifications and security.
• Proven track record of OBIEE report development in Oracle 11g.
• Experience with Data Warehouse development, including a strong knowledge of Oracle, SQL.
• Experience in resolving defects during testing, migration & support.
• OBI architecture tuning including report and repository optimization and database performance options.
• Flexible to work in afternoon shifts.
• Excellent communication skills.
In order to work effectively with our US based teams and have a good overlap we require our prospective team mates to be comfortable working from 2PM IST to 12-1 AM IST allowing for appropriate meal and transport breaks. After the pandemic when offices are once again safe to work from, we will prefer all our employees to work from our Bangalore offices to have effective collaboration.
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||15 Lac To 17 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||OBIEE Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE 11G technical solutions BI Publisher Map viewer Datawarehouse Design QA/Data Transformation|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mahesh|