•Design and implement a containerization strategy in Dev that could be applied to Ops for a cloud-based environment (AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure) Automate management and orchestration tasks.
•Building CI/CD pipelines for Microservices and deployment to Kubernetes Conduct root cause analysis for container runtime problems Author documentation and
procedures for NESDIS DevOps in a cloud-based environment.
•Monitor, measure, and automate all things to ensure exceed performance and availability goals Identify bottlenecks in development and deployment processes Participate and potentially lead technical presentations on the work.
• Understand the current systems, algorithms, and cloud based HPC architecture
Instrument the infrastructure with frameworks that can be appropriately adopted for logging, monitoring, and alerting Participate in team meetings, interface independently
with SMEs, and interact with funding clients
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
• 8 -10 years of experience relevant experience
• Must have experience with one of the following platforms: Hadoop – Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR (HDFS, Hive, YARN, Spark, Sqoop, Oozie)
• Practical CI/CD implementation experience.
• Programming languages knowledge i.e. Python, Ruby and Go.
• Technology experience in AWS or Azure public cloud, Jenkins/Circle CI, Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow, Git (Hub), Prometheus, Grafana
• Infrastructure automation & monitoring tools experience i.e. Ansible, Chef
• Excellent Linux skills
• Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done
• Certifications confirming gained skills
|Experience||8 - 10 Years|
|Salary||30 Lac To 40 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Ecommerce / Internet Technologies|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Linux Spark Microsoft Azure devops Kubernetes NESDIS HPC architecture Hadoop Hortonworks Cloudera MapR HDFS Hive YARN Spark Sqoop Oozie AWS Azure public cloud Jenkins/Circle|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mahesh|