As a Cloud Architect, you will be responsible to architect, design, develop and maintain our product platform. It is Multi-Tenant SaaS offering from us for the Commodity Industry space. You will work with a global, diverse team and will help to design and build the technology platform required to meet our customers’ needs.
• Architect, design, and develop some of the most challenging problems in the Commodity Trade Management & Analytics space including cloud application development, advanced analytics, and data visualization.
• Work with other developers to create proof of concept implementations to demonstrate capabilities and retire technical risks.
• Understand performance, security, and scalability requirements, and build systems to meet those requirements.
• Lead secure design and development practices to ensure data and application security.
• Conduct architecture, design and code reviews and contribute to other product development activities and artifacts.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8s+ years of professional experience in building enterprise applications
• 3+ years of experience:
o Working in a cloud environment (AWS or Google Cloud)
o Working with serverless, containerization, and microservices
o Taking projects through all development stages including architecture, design, maintenance, and support; Preferably in an agile environment
o Developing for security threats using secure development practices
o Java programming experience
• 1+ year of web development experience
• 5 to 8 + years of open-source language.
• Microservices and server less architecture with service fabric, functions and API apps, service bus, message queues (Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc)
• Experience with web application design and development including front-end
|Experience||5 - 9 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 13 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Client Server|
|Key Skills||cloud environment AWS or Google Cloud • Working with serverless containerization and microservices • Java programming experience|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mahesh|