Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Developing back-end services for various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
1. Bachelor\'s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
3. Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express)
4. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
5. Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
6. Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack)
7. Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
8. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
9. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
10. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
11. Understanding of Version control tools like GIT, Bit Bucket, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Salary||15 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mahesh|