Our client who are into software Technology and development of web based platform to transact pre-authorizations electronically between providers and payers requires business analyst with the relevant experience of 6-8 yrs . The candidate whose profile matches the JD may apply immediately. Immediate joiners are preferred.
• Performing requirements analysis & Delivery
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Communicating with all stake holders .
• Track deliverables.
• Assisting the team with the business case
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• Providing feasible solution to business needs
• Working in Agile Methodology
• Organizing Functionality Test Plans.
• Providing demonstration to clients with respect to module functionality.
• Tracking of issues/bugs raised by Client and resolving it.
• Good knowledge on SQL
• Interaction with clients and Responding to client mails.
|Experience||6 - 8 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Analytic and Business Intelligence|
|Key Skills||SAS-Statistical Analysis System ERP Implementation Business Analytics Business Analyst|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mahesh|