• Perform analysis, design, development, and configuration functions as well as define technical requirements for assignments of intermediate complexity.
• Participate with an extended team to perform analysis, assessment and resolution for defects and incidents of intermediate complexity and escalate appropriately.
• Manage Agile sprint tasks efficiently and honestly
• Work with internal customers and various teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent in work experience.
• 2 years of programming/development experience.
• 4 or more years of programming/development experience preferred. Experience in an external customer facing position also preferred, although this position is not external customer facing.
• Experience with Java and IOC.
• Experience with REST API s. Understanding of Micro Services Architecture a plus.
• Experience with SQL Databases (Oracle).
• Communication - Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely interact with team members, document work in a clear, easy to follow manner, collaborate well with team members, take in high level requirements and ask the right questions to ensure clarification, seek out and receive constructive criticism.
• Experience with messaging tools (RabbitMQ, Pulsar, Kafka) is a plus.
• Agile experience preferred.
• Experience with Play framework a plus.
|Experience||4 - 8 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Middleware|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mahesh|