Developer - Linux Device Driver Development
Software development has a large role in the automotive industry of today. At Vayavya, we
provide services to chip manufacturing, automotive, telecom, IP development etc. companies
in the areas of device driver development.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in device driver development on Linux
The role involves designing and implementing drivers for various interfaces like I2C, SPI,
Display, camera etc.
Position Years of
# of openings Type of Hire
Senior Engineer 3 – 6 2 Employee Bengaluru
● Excellent programming skills in C
● Experience in hardware oriented / embedded firmware development on Linux
● Good understanding of:
1. embedded device drivers.
2. X86 and arm platform.
● Experience on Linux and any other RTOS.
● Good understanding of Driver development and Testing
Good to have:
● Understanding of Ethernet
● Good scripting skills
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Self-managed and able to learn and adapt
● Eager to take on new challenging work
|3 - 6 Years
|5 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.
|IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
|Other Bachelor Degree
|Excellent Programming Skills in C Embedded Firmware Development On Linux Embedded Device Drivers X86 & Arm Platform Experience On Linux Experience Any other Rtos Driver Development & Testing Linux Developer
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.