Work you will do
The key responsibilities:
• Subject matter expert on Ping Directory and other Directory technologies with focus on
• Support multi-domain environment which may include hybrid setups like Active Directory and
• Troubleshoot technical issues and support incident management as per applicable SLA, provide
root cause analysis and support problem management.
• Lead major incident troubleshooting session through effectively coordination with other teams
and restore service operations at the earliest.
• Solve technically complex, strategic cases by appropriately engaging other business teams as
• Serve as a technical lead and assist team members as needed
• Proactively monitor critical patch releases as published by vendors and plan, install and test at
• Plan major and minor version upgrades considering the effectiveness and risks in the to-be
• Monitor existing alerts and perform routine health check of services. Strengthen monitoring
proactively as and when gaps are identified.
• Lead Change management through documentation, planning, deploying and support post-
• Identify improvement opportunities and lead them through architecture, build, deployment
and bring in operating efficiency.
• Ability to make SOX/audit-related assessments, document changes, deploy feasible changes.
• Monitor service mailbox and support end user queries
• Support IT Risk or audit teams with reports, evidence, and process walkthroughs
• Document and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and operational runbooks
Below are the deliverables expected from the candidate to provide services to clients through following
key areas of IAM:
LDAP Directory services
Privilege Identity Management
Access management and federation
Strategy and road map for Identity & Access Management
|Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Salary||10 Lac To 17 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Network Administration, Security|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Ping Directory LDAP Directory services User Provisioning Privilege Identity Management Access certification Access management and federation Entitlements management Strategy and road map for Identity & Access Management Strong authentication|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mahesh|