● Developing cross-platform user-facing features using React Native.
● Working closely with the PM & UX team to continuously improve and enhance the learning experiences of our Learners.
● Implementation based on UX designs and wireframes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Integrating SDK, building reusable components, and React Native libraries supporting
Android and iOS.
● Monitoring, troubleshooting, and debugging applications code.
● 6+ years work experience in mobile app development with at least 2 years in React
Native, with thorough understanding of its core principles.
● Hands-on experience of using native platform libraries and build tools like XCode, Android Studio, Gradle.
● Experience with popular React Native workflows (Redux preferred).
● Understanding of REST APIs, HTTP Request/Response Model and offline storage.
● Familiarity with Typescript and newer specifications of ECMAScript.
● Excellent understanding of software design and object-oriented programming principles.
● A knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
● Hands-on experience in NodeJS is a plus.
1. Coding Round (Offline take-home assignment, requires 4-5 hours)
2. Coding assignment deep dive, React Native, and Native Mobile Dev coverage (75-90 mins, F2F)
3. System design & broad tech stack coverage with the Hiring Manager (45-60 mins, F2F)
4. Team/Culture-fit round with an Eng Leadership member (45-60 mins, F2F)
|Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Salary||20 Lac To 30 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Mobile Technologies|
|Key Skills||Mobile Applications React Native Developer React JS Developer redux MongoDB aws Mobile Application Developer|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mahesh|