This Client is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking to add a sharp Salesforce Architect to the team. In this role, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:-
• Should be capable of proposing and authoring Salesforce Architecture, both Technical and Solution.
• Should have good experience in building & implementing applications on the Salesforce platform.- Must be involved in larger scale Salesforce implementation projects
• Should have experience developing software solutions, including coding, testing, and deployment.
• Candidate should have knowledge of Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Salesforce REST API and Data Loader.
• Understanding the software engineering life cycle for development, and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems.
• Demonstrable experience in implementing solutions using Visual force.
• Experience of integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications using Rest & Soap.
• Assess and determine the optimal solution to align business processes.
• Experience & Skills:- 7+ years industry
• CRM experience, with minimum 6 years’ experience in Salesforce
• Deep and extensive knowledge, the experience of the Force.com technical platform including Apex, triggers, batch Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, etc.
• Knowledge of advanced Lightning and Visualforce components, Chatter API, including integration methods and tools
• Must already possess Salesforce Force.com Developer, Administrator, App Builder, Sales, or Service Cloud certifications.- Knowledge of the Salesforce App Exchange ecosystem.
We are looking for someone who can join in 20 days. If they are serving notice they should be able to join by end of December
Working days 5
|Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Salary||18 Lac To 30 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Architecture / Interior Design|
|Key Skills||Good Communication skill Salesforce solution Architect salesforce Architect Salesforce Architecture Sales Salesforce Force Developer|