Designation: Team Lead – Engineering Design - Embedded system
Age: 27-32 years
Qualification: BE/ M.S./ M.Tech in Embedded system / Electronics engineering (ECE or EEE)
Experience: 5-10 Years
Skills : Design & Development experience on C, C++, Embedded C, MATLAB to develop any applications and be with IDEs like AVR Studio, CCS, VC++, Kiel, MP Lab with expertise with Controller families ATMEL, Microchip, ARM, TI, Analog Devices, Xilinx, Motorola.
Experience in design and development of Analog and Digital circuits. Design to comply with functionality, quality, reliability and environmental factors as per various civilian and Military Standards.
2 Roles & Responsibility :
1. Leadership role and managing all technical aspects of a project for the successful and professional delivery of projects on time and within budget.
2. Manage and motivate the team in professional manner.
3. Strong commercial acumen and ability to work integrally with the other teams within the organization.
4. Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to advice on and help resolve detailed operational and technical issues.
6. Manage multiple tasks and work within a team environment, train and help the development of team members.
7. Work with other teams to obtain necessary resources to support the team’s requirements.
8. Coordinate the review, presentation and release of design layouts, schematics, analysis and other documentation.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||C C++ Embedded C Matlab Embedded system|
Client of Titan Consultancy
|About Company||Client of Titan Consultancy|