Quality Assurance Analyst
We have an immediate need for highly skilled and aspiring professionals to join our practice in our Bangalore office. Please review details below and provide us with your CV.
A Quality Assurance Analyst has expertise in analysis, testing, data management and problem solving. These skills are used to test software applications to make sure they work as designed and solve the intended business problem. This will involve working closely with Developers and Business Systems Analysts to understand specifications for new application components and/or improve existing application components. You will be expected to design, write, document, and maintain test scripts. Looking for a very detailed person that can think out of the box to test and insure quality. Experience in developing functional automation testing is a must. You will assist other teams as needed to complete a release and maintain the quality of the system and documentation. In addition to the primary responsibilities listed above, work with other teams assisting with analyses and troubleshooting help desk tickets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be creative in finding testing solutions
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Manually test web applications on multiple browsers
• Research, identify, reproduce, isolate and report defects
• Verify resolved defects against applicable environments
• Ability to juggle multiple projects; from new application launches to maintenance releases.
• Construct test cases; modify the existing test cases as the test requirements change
• Collaborate with the Development, Project Managers and Product Team to ensure that quality standards are met
• Use feedback from customer support to expand test scenarios
• Assist Product Team in resolving layout and formatting issues: USER FLOW EXPERIENCE
|Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mahesh|